torstai 28. kesäkuuta 2012

Warriors of Chaos and Skaven Warlord.

Sometimes when painting Skaven gets tiresome I pull out my old Chaos forces. Originally I planned mono Slaanesh force. Change from GW made that impossible so I slowly turned into WoC army. I started painting this over 10 years ago and some of the models are currently rather crappy :) Slowly but surely they are getting new paints hehe. This is a side project anyways so no rush with that. I used to have huge problem with core. Now I managed to fill one unit of "Chaos Warriors" they are rugged bunch of diffrent models :) They have somewhat chaosy feeling atleast. Next 2000 point game is prolly going to be with this list.


Overall army without general, got two choises for that. Either Chaos Lord on Daemonic mount or Sorceror Lord with Disc. Bigger games I have my old converted Dragon with Slaanesh Lord.


Newer Marauder Horsemen, They were meant to be Slaanesh but most likely gonna run them as Khorne and with Flails.


Chaos Warriors. They are real mixture. To some end this is how it should be. Chaos warriors are not supposed to be homogenic like current warriors.


Some converted Chaos Ogres. Made 2 new one that arent so heavily morphed. 


Older Marauder Horsemen. Slaanesh theme is present again :)


Some Trolls


New Knights with Spawn. Made from older Bloodletter.


Unfinished Soreror Lord with disc. Im thinking of abondoning the wave base but still not sure.



Some test shots of my Skaven Warlord. Also most of my new pics are turned into postcard size on the blog. Some test are they effected if they are photoshopped before adding them here.






1 kommentti:

  1. Did you know that you can shorten your long urls with AdFly and make cash from every visit to your short urls.

    VastaaPoista