keskiviikko 13. kesäkuuta 2012

Tournament Game 3

Here comes game number 3. Im agaist Teugamo and his Dwarven Warmachines. First round and first turn. He goest first and boy did I get a taste whats coming on. His grudge thrower makes a hit in middle of my stormvermin and warlock engineer. Thats 20 killed. Could of been the cannon shot there also. 


I manage to rally with cheer luck. Lonkero is giving advices to my opponent.


My turn, I move up and spilt my army into two. He has Slayers and Grudge Thrower on Left and Unit of 30 Warriors with Great Weapons and Cannon on Right Side.


Here comes the bomb again :D Grudge hits on my clanrats with hand weapons (massive casuality) and cannon kills 5 or spear clanrats.


Side from Teugamo's board egde.


I have to move my Jezzails since other units are blocking them. Bad deployment on my behalf.



Here comes the rocks and balls again :) now massive kills on my slave unit and cannon shoots few more spear Clanrats. Hand weapon Clanrats are still running and no rally this turn.


I push forward on my turn and Rat Ogres charge from the forest to GW Warriors. Slaves move forwards towards the flank of Warriors. Clanrats near table egde rally and face the slayers in left corner.


Teugamo counts dead Rat Ogres.


Rat Ogre champion flees after losing combat. 


Spear Clanrats charge the Slayers with Doom flyer( what was hero of the match on my side)



 Warlock Engineer shot doomrocked but it went bit too far.



My Doom flyer makes 3 impact hits and roll 10 hits from artillery dice! :D


 On next round Doom Flyer made roll of 8 hits but Teugamo's Slayers killed the drivers, along few rats.


Jezzails shot the cannon at lastly


Somehow I lost the combat and failed break test. Oddy when looking previous pics I killed lot of Slayers :)



Earlier my Slaves charged warriors and got beated. They dont actually flee if played right but its late and mistakes happen :) They should of exploded rather than run away.


My army is on the run :) Its getting kinda desperate. Only my Jezzails are holding. There were some mistakes made on the end. Slaves does not cause panic on my Stormvermins actually :D


Lastly I got hit from grudge thrower and they flee. I called the end and my first defeat :)




Teugamo was happy for his first victory.


I was tired but happy enough for the game to end. It was long day hehe. 


Lonkero was also quite pleased to see my Skaven lose for once :)







Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti