perjantai 15. kesäkuuta 2012

Skaven VS High Elves 1000p

Another small battle. My Skaven agaist Lonkero's High Elves. This time we used few more terrain pieces. 



Deployment done. Lonkero had unit of Sea Guards with Arch Mage. Unit of Swordmasters and Noble BSB with Great Eagle.


 Lonkero had first turn and moved to better position. Removing Arcmage from the unit in fear of my Plague spell I got for Plague Priest. Noble moved on my flank. He was lvl 1 mage trough some magic item.




Fhoenix fire hits my monks. 10 kills.



Sea Guard shoot one Giant Rat and it makes me sad...


My Turn. I move up but its kinda tight and the forest if blood forest so im trying to avoid it. Rest of my forces move up but my Giant Rats turn to face Noble on Great Eagle.


Nothing much happens since I dont have in range shooting and on my magic phase phoenix fire is dispelled. Lonkero Moves the Noble to my Giant Rats flank. It was useless to Face it I realize.



 On his magic phase he put curse of arrow atractiong on my Plague Monks. Another Phoenix Fire is cast on my Clanrats with spears. Some spell made my giant rats flee. They ran past slaves.


 My turn again. Im at range of Sea Guard and charge them with Plague Monks with Priest. I turn my spear Clanrats to face the noble. Againt this proved to be futile.



Lonkero rolls pretty well and many Monks fell to the gleaming spears of Sea Guard.



Now Its get bit blurry but my Monks break on combat and flee. Lonkero does not catch them.


Now he declares charge on the running monks who flee further. There was odd moment here but we ended up playing so that he made my slaves run futher also.


 Odd moments continue and he Declares charge to my running slaves with his mage and they continue running.

My turn finally and I manage to Rally all. On shooting I blast away my Warpfire Thrower and its perfect hit :D Over 10 Sea Guards are burned alive. Flame hits the noble aswell but fails to wound.



Flamer did massive damage and im back in game :)


Sea Guard fail panic check and run long way towards board edge.




Lonkero Charges my Giant Rats and move Noble again to my spear wielding Clanrats Flank


Rats die like flies and break and flee.


Swordmasters catch the fleeing rats easily.





 My Cheerleader!


I finally get Plague Spell in and Swordmasters die in flocks! and they run away, bravely prancing away :D


 On his Turn Noble Charges my Clanrats and I take hold and Stand and Shoot with warpfire team.


I roll misfire and my weapon team runs close up my two units and explodes with large template.



 Few die but I pass panic check. Noble attacks from rear.


 Game Over Skaven Victor! My Left Over Army.



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti