keskiviikko 27. kesäkuuta 2012

Tournament 3 Game 1

Heya. This is our tournament number 3. Time goes really fast and lately feels like we had good set of games behind us :) Lots of things like setting up the table and making armylists and deploying/packing armies are getting easier and games bit faster. In this tournament we had Lonkero with High Elves, Teugamo with Dwarfs and myself with the Infamous Skaven. We started up the day early and first game was played before Teugamo even showed up(well he did see the end of that game). The game was Skaven VS High Elves and I was bit confident about the match. Lonkero still had so few models compared to me that it made me chuckle.

Here is the Deployment. High Elves on top and they are fielding Noble BSB with great eagle(on left). Unit of 10 Phoenix Guard(these dudes look so awesome, cant wait for lonkero to finish them). Some space between his lines and behind the normal forest was his unit of Sea Guards and lvl 3 Arch Mage. Last there is unit of Swordmasters on the far right. 




This is my deployment and army. On the far left is 5 Jezzails and Warp Lighting Cannon. Next is naked slave block of 20 and then unit of 48 Stormvermins with 2 characters inside. BSB Chieftain with Halberd and lvl 2 Warlock Engineer with Doomrocket as my General. Last on the pic is pack of Giant Rats with one Handler. I have also unit of 10 Gutter Runners with slings and poisoned attacks deployed as Sneaky Infiltrator and they would come up later in the game.


My command block. On this game Im certain my Doomrocket finally hits something! Alright lets cut the crap and jump straight into action. Lonkero gets first turn and game is set. Oh for spells I got Warp Lightning and Scorch. He got Flames of the Phoenix. Rest of his spell are kinda pointless :D


Some fancy jiggle in the forest.


Noble flights up near my Giant Rats but out of Charge arc.


Phoenix Guards only reform since they dont have commands. 



My turn was pretty awesome and Lonkero is long faced.


I moved most My army up and Magic/shooting killed many Elfs.It was perfect for me infact.


Now its Lonkero's turn to give me some good spanking. Flames of the Phoenix hits and I fail to dispell. 14 Stormvermin dies horribly. He was back in the game.




I moved my army up again. More Stormvermin die to Flames of the Phoenix. There some debate could he cast it in combat. Finally we decited he could and would check it up for next game. He is harassing my rear with Noble on Great Eagle. Swordmasters Charge and combat is fierce and bloody.

Bad luck strokes since I fail break test even with my bsb. I dont have ranks so my LD is only 5. Sucks to be me. Not only that but as my slaves are running naked their LD is only 5 too. Both slave Units panic and Flee. Im feeling bit silly currently. Im clearly Dominating Battlefield but my army in full retreat... damn Skaven runts!



Next Turn. My Gutter Runners arrive in perfect timing. Tho I make fatal mistake by Shooting the unit of Sea Guards instad of the Arch Mage. I wipe nearly the whole unit to.


Lonkero's turn comes next and he Charges Noble BSB with the Eagle on my Cannon. 



He moves the Arc Mage out of my firing arc.


Phoenix Guard are turned to Face my Giant Rats.


On Magic phase comes the bomb again. Flames of the Phoenix and all but one of my Gutter Runner is killed...It flees.


I charge with Giant Rats and they are on the run after losing combat. My slaves wont rally. Next he charges my Jezzails with his Noble and game is pretty much set. My first defeat against High Elves is reality. I eat my warpstones and hang my head in shame.



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti