sunnuntai 6. toukokuuta 2012

Warhammer Game Round 6. Skaven vs Orcs and Goblins

Game number 6. This was the set up for todays game. Skaven on bottom and Orcs on top of the pic. Wolfrides made vanguard move before game officially started. Orcs had the first turn. New list for me. Infact all my games have been played with diffrent lists :) Lonkero is using same list as last game. He doesnt have much variety yet. 15 new orcs boys but they are still in box and sprues so they unfortunally didnt make to this game. 

My army from left to right. Doomwheel. Block of 49 slaves and warlock engineer leading them. Screaming Bell with Gray Seer, 34 Stormvermins pushing it. 50 clanrats with spears and shields in horde. Plague Furnace, Plague Priest riding it and 32 Plague Monks pushing it and last another block of 49 slaves and warlock engineer leading it. From backrow naturally :D 



Side viewn.


This is how the table looks from Orcs dirty eyes.

Orc army from left to right. Goblin Wolfriders, 5 Boar Boyz, Giant, 20 goblis with spears, 30 goblins with bow in horde, spear chukka, Black Orcs wih BSB and General, 3 River Trolls, Spear Chukka, 15 Big Uns Orcs with additional handweapons, 30 goblis with spears and Doom Diver is the far right.


These boys gotten some more color since last time. Looks so nice.


Wolf Riders and their damn vanguard moves. The forest was put into table randomly since we forgot to put things on the table and we did actually deploy first. Friend games such don't matter so much.


Boys from the front. Still looking Ace :)


Furnace and Monks.


Oh yeah, I got skaven battle magic cards and showed them off plenty during the game. 


Look at those cards!


I love em :) I got nice spells. Cracks Call. Curse of the Horned Rat. Scorch and something that escapes my mind just now :) 


Plague priest got Pestilence Breath and The spell that gives unit Poison. Very nice.
On this pic Lonkoro Moves his Wolf rides to my deep flank. Rest of the army moves Slighty forward but Shooting and magic is kinda useless so far. My Doomwheel took 3 wounds from damned spear chukka. 


My turn. I move things kinda agressivly forward. Shooting from Doomwheel kills my two own slaves (big deal) but magic was horrible since I made miscast and lost 3 wizard levels with my Gray Seer...Only spell left was Death Frenzy. Yeah that was the fourth spell. Kinda good spells overall but now reduced to only that. No charges yet on my side. I reform the left slave block to horde formation and face the wolfriders.


Lonkero's turn. He move wolfriders to spite my Plague Furnace units flank. Giant charge the reformed slaves in their flank. Trolls and his black orc boss bunker move only slighty to face my Bell unit.


The Green viewn of things for a change. On the miscast I made scorch and about 14 wounds on his goblins.
Shown here bottom left.


Giant made jump up and down attack agaist slaves and stumbled down. My clanrat Horde moved to meet the Wolfriders possible flank charge.


 Doomwheel moved up and didnt score wounds with Zzzzaap attack agaist Doom Diver (what a letdown)
My right Slave block moved up to support my Bell unit and Gray Seer. I didnt move Screaming Bell unit as much in fear of that Troll unit on my flank and behind the house.


Lonkero fails two animousity and Goblins on top right attack my doomwheel. Wolf Riders also fail it and are forced to attack my Clan Rat Horde with Spears. Slight giggling sounds can be heard from the Under Empire VIP seats :D He also made Bold move and attacked my Furnace unit with his Boar Boys, goblins and goblins with bows :)


Some spell (hex) was cast to my Screaming Bell and Stormvermins. Hence the hanging template of Doom.


Plague Furnace, Plague Priest and Plague Monks made a mess with Lonkero's combined posse. My monks had that poison buff spell on them and scored shitloads of wounds :D Lonkero was forced to flee with all three units he was foolish enough to attack hehe.


I tried to catch the bow goblins but falled bit short.


He won combat agaist my doomwheel and run it down *sadface* Once more it performs badly in combat.


Now on my Turn I charge with Slaves and my Screaming Bell and Stormvermins. Im up agaist his tough as nails Boss unit. Black Orcs are just so much better than my "elite" stormvermins. Lucky I got loads more them on the table. Otherwise I would of been short battle heh. His trolls are still badly positioned to attack my open flank. Im confident with my unbreakable unit that it will hold never the less.



I finally catch the running goblin bowmen. He reformed with goblins how killed doomwheel and gets ready to charge my slave blocks flank on the right side.



 Giant killed left slave block. Clan Rats killed all wolfriders and now are combat with the Giant. I had to reform them from Horde formation but still getting my ass kicked. They are unable to score wounds...


My Plague Furnace is reformed and getting ready to charge the trolls who charged my Scraming bell unit. Goblins fails to charge my slave block in middle.


At somepoint I made another miscast and lost my final wizard level with gray seer what was funny. I got Death Frenzy on my Stormvermin and poison plague monks for the second time. It was Worth it and I broke down his Trolls and boss and black orcs. His goblins finally made attack to slaves but they still were holding. At this point is was kinda hard for him to continue. Giant managed to kill rest of the Clan Rats but it was not enought to keep battle going. Victory for the Skaven once more. Thats Six won out of Six games. Im pleased with results. Things are going be very diffrent soon when Lonkero finally can boost up his units some more. It was hard game and both sides had gamebreaking moments like my early miscast and loss of 3 levels. Lonkero also made some critical animousity test fails that could of changed the tides. Victory for the SKAVEN is what stands in the end.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti