maanantai 21. toukokuuta 2012

Chaos Lord & Photoshop (updated with surfin bird)

Worked on some details including flames and robes. Still lot to do. Im going to look if I still got the flying base plastic piece somewhere. No idea why I didnt use it when putting this together. Next im going to work on shield and the disc. Overall its very nice model, almost makes me want to get newer WoC book so I can play him properly along with my warriors. My opponents could use break from Skaven terror!




Its a bird! Its a plane! NO Its a Surfin Bird!
Havent you heard? 


I like this one lot better with some aqua surf on the disc :D


Surfin' bird in California sun :D Long live LSD!




Worked with the shield and disc. Also changed robe color outside. Purplish like inside now. I tought it had too much blue since his skin is blue also.

Better shot from the behind. Robe showing now. Still needs lot of work but its getting pretty psychedelic by now. Its been great model to practice more of the color sliding. Much smoother than my usual drybrush :D





Surfin Bird for those do not know it :D

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti