sunnuntai 27. toukokuuta 2012

Prepairing for friendly tournament/league

Hey, me and my mates are throwing a small tournament or league. We got four players rounded up. I will be playing my Skaven. Tiia will be using her and some of Lonkeros Orcs n Gobbos. Lonkero himselfs will be using High Elves and Teugamo with Dwarfs. We went u-turn with the constant lust for bigger games and set this one to be with 1000 point lists.

Having that on my mind ive have made lists and kept editing them for few days in row. Here is the final outcome of my evil plans and brainstorming in my lair. Here is pic of my minihorde! :) only 136 models!
Somehow the idea of this not being so friendly list after all crept into my mind...oh well its only a game!


My list is the following:

Warlock Engineer with Doom Rocket and he is lvl 1 wizard

24 Stormvermin with full command (engineer here)

30 Clanrats with full command, armed with spears and shields

30 Clanrats with full command, armed with hand weapon and shield, this unit has doom flayer weapon team

40 slaves, naked and wild!

5 jezzails

3  Rat Ogres with Master Bred Ogre and 2 packmasters.

For my great disappointment I didn't have enough points to field Abomination *hysterical cackle*



here is couple more mug shots of the vermins :)





Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti