torstai 15. maaliskuuta 2012

Something else for a change.

Felt like painting something diffrent and found this model from the boxes. It was actually brought up by my daughter when she said "im not scared of that spidylady btw". It was still on box and it been awhile since she has seen it :D So inspired by that and to horror for Mina Im gonna paint it(atleast somewhat).


Very fun model from Reaper. Called Shaerileth, Spider DemonessOriginally I had idea for it to be Greather Daemon of Slaanesh but then those bastards in GW screwed my plans when they separated Chaos to Daemon, Mortals and Beasts. Im still holding grudge!


 Hair color is still on the works. Waiting for vision on that one.


Some update. Still not sure about the hair. Might of been better as black/dark.



I hate making eyes. Even when its bigger model like this one. Next step is to pick out the jewlery and some more finer details. Its quite a speedpaint but not sure how I can improve it much with my current skills.


1 kommentti: