sunnuntai 25. maaliskuuta 2012

Random paintings for the past

Dont have camera on my place this weekend so tough of posting some older pics here.

Here is Wood Elf Spell Singer or such. He is in my Dark Elf Warband. Rogue to the core! Male wizards are banned normally from Dark Elfs. Outdoor pic from last summer.

Here is some Clanrats. Only front row is about finished :D They are still in same condition...


Lonkero's Wolf Riders. Pretty sweet, and they should be since it took about 3 months to finish em hehe.

Some older Daemon Prince with minor conversions.


El Torres, this one is 54mm and was nice model to paint. It was for my mother so thats why the odd colors. Wasnt my pick :)


Older Vampire Lord. Still could use some details and that darn flying monkey is unpainted.


That was it. More pics coming up once I get hold of the camera. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti