sunnuntai 4. maaliskuuta 2012

Mordheim part 2

Here we go for second part of the evening. There was still some time left so we decided to play another game and hope it would be quick. Lonkero's Orc Shaman got +1 iniative and that was it for the advance rolls I think.

Next game would be on the same settings since we really loved the table and it had so great touch and feeling to it. Clearly best one we ever used. This time the treasure chest was in middle of the woods. and those warpstones were scattered around it pretty much. So all the action was gonna take place in middle this time. Perhaps Lonkero would make to combat on this game. 



One of the warpstones is collected by Lonkero's Troll. One is claimed by the Shadow Warriors and Barney is moving to get one and the other is on my way to middle. Looks good sofar.


I deployed bit too back and find myself nearly missing the actions. Need pick up the phase!


Orcs position so they could charge either warband.


Teugamo's Elves also split up. He is going for the chest in middle and makes line ready to send those pesky arrows to my hide. Other half of his warband position to shoot the Troll with warpstone.


For me its painfully long way to middle and Teugamo is already in the woods. Curses and Damnation!



Shadow Warriors claim the second warpstone that I was already considering mine...I made slight error for deploying so far back and those Elves move really fast.

Im also splitting up my warband. Barney leads the lower group for the other stone.


Lonkero's Orcs still look like they can go either way what kinda worries me. Im hoping Elves manage to shoot some wounds to that Troll.


And so the Shadow Warriors pick up the chest. Its heavy and you cant run with it. So he will be slowly backing up and shooting the hell out of anyone who tries to between him and MY loot! :)

Its going to be risky but Im have to face the arrows in order to have a go with the chest.


Lonkero suddenly declares charge to Barney with his Troll. Red-Nose just picked up the last warpstone from the ground and is quite far ahead. Rest of my crew were moved to counter the Elves. Didnt expect Lonkero to move agaist me. Good thing is that the troll fails to reach Barney. Only less than inch but still! Troll only moves 6 inch towards me as result of the failed charge.






Teugamo's shooting drops Harriet the Harlot(gunner) as stunned and Harald the Horrible(other gunner) as knocked down. Lonkero's Troll moves now away from my warband towards the Elves. Barney moves with the warpstone to safer waters so to speak.


Im going to pursuit the Elves as they choose to retreat and shoot arrows.


Lonkku is closing on the elves on other side so its kinda exiting and tough spot.


Luck favors me and Teugamo. His arrows find its mark and the Troll falls to the ground. Lonkero failed all his regen saves(sorry Tiia). Also his boss charged the Elf carrying the chest and knocked him on the ground. Perfect spot to let Barney Loose! He took two wounds earlier and has only one left but madly he charges Lonkero's Boss Orc. Who fails fear test and does not swing any hits in return. Barney failed to wound him.
Captain Jack and two pirate crew henchmen (crimson and scarlet) charged Teugamo's Leader Elf and stunned him. Looks really good for me now. Orc failed his animousity test and is left behind. We trip them over so its easier to remember.



Barney is like rabid dog and finished Lonkero's boss. Teugamo fails his rout test and is forced to flee. My crew pics up the chest proceed to take dominance on the battlefield. Shortly after I put yet anoter Orc out of action Lonkero also flees. Not a single Pirate was put out of action. Like Lonkero on the first game I  get to collect 3 warpstones and even the chest he missed on first game. FLAWLESS victory for me. 


After game rolls four of my five heroes got a skill in advance and all my henchmen including Barney got +1 weapon skill as advance rolls. Teugamo's one henchmen made it to hero and Lonkero's Troll died for good and Boss missed next game and two Big Uns heroes got -1 toughness due chest wounds...that was damn bad rolls for him and it kinda nuked his warband. After first game he got something like 100g and got two new Orc Boys as henchmen. All of that was invain now. Well thats how to dice bounces sometimes. For me personally this was the best performance ever in Mordheim game and also the very cool settings made it an evening to remember. Cheers and thanks for games mateys! OH! I got 1 1 1 when rolling for shards and my crew found old ruined tavern. It was possible to get 4d6 gold if I would pass leadership test. Naturally I didnt so my Crew went to drink up all the booze and shitdrunk even Captain Jack was yelling not to :D Doesnt count for mutiny but damn close haha. So my drunken Pirates got only 1d6 and rolled 4 with that. Till next time mi harties!


Oh some more pics from Teugamo's cam on his blog.
Teugamo's Blog

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti