perjantai 30. elokuuta 2013

Chaos Sorcerer and New toys.

Hello. I just returned from one week spa hotel vacation. It was very nice and when had time to spare from activies I painted this model I got from Turku. I have habbit of getting atleast one model from every trip to remind me of that. 



Its not that fitting for my Barbarian army but this was the cheapest model I could find hehe. 
Also got box of new Barbarian characters and couple file and rank models from Mierce. Pics of assembled models later on this post :)



There are my new beasts. On the left is Shaman(sorcerer) next is possibly unit champion or even Lord Character on foot. Next is BEAR, he could possibly be towing my chaos chariot at somepoint or work as Daemonic mount. Next is viking styled 2handed axe man for halberd warriors. Next is another but more feral halberd warrior and lastly there is new Standard Bearer for halberd unit. Im planning to put together unit of Chosen with using the most awesome figures I currently have. So some Barbarions have to Swap units here and there. Some more barbarians are still on the way and next week will be very busy time plannin the units.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti