maanantai 23. huhtikuuta 2012

Life of Brood Horror(edit 1)

Brood Horror from left and right. Had terrible dilemma with the saddle. Finally made my mind and now its brown as leather. Looks somewhat better and now the coloristic focus should come more to Iky.
Still very much WIP :D





Iky got bit darker and some areas around the saddle are washed. Next im putting some highlights on the armor. On Queek they were bit rough. Im hoping for some smoother edge for Iky(Dream on)




While Iky was waiting to dry I started paiting this Reaper Sophie. Some limited edition if I recall right.
I removed paints on it. Was somewhat messy. Sometimes its very nice to see skill improving even if it means you gotta repaint something :) Love this model, reminds me of my woman :P


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti