maanantai 13. helmikuuta 2012

Battle agaist the Green Horde.

Tomorrow Im having my fourth game agaist my friend and his tide of green menace. Im expecting this to be one more victory on the process.  This time my army has plenty of new monster and units so it will be exiting game.


First of my new testing units in this battle will be Blood Furnace and Plague Priest driving it. Paintjob is a work in progress. The Furnace itself is being pushed to battle by regiment of Plague Monks. Im expecting much from its performance :)



Then I have unit of Ratogres. Four of them with two handlers whipping their backs. Could of used more but had problems getting everything I want on the list. Only one of them is painted currently...


Last but certainly not least I have the Brood Horror and Skaven Warlord riding it(not in picture since he still gray). Lovely model from Forge World. Cant wait to finish the painting.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti