maanantai 7. tammikuuta 2013

Dark Elves, Crossbow warriors and corsair

Testing some colors on my crossbow warrior bunker. Decided not to use golden armor on core troops. So Warriors and Corsairs will not have golden armor what Black Guard and Knights have. Im so much happier with these models after changed their heads. There was only one head I liked from the warrior box. Also clipped the blade from the crossbow. These two still need lots of details but currently they are most advanced of bunch of 19 warriors.


I was half sleeping when came up the colors on this one, and it shows :D
For some reason pics of this one didnt quite came good..
Need to sleep it over and see how it looks tomorrow hehe




I like how the cloak turned out.








2 kommenttia:

  1. I like colours of those crosbowmen but are you sure about that turquoise of corsair armour..? I mean just that it is quite turquoise... : D looks cool anyway

    VastaaPoista
  2. Yeah it could be over the top but have to see how it looks when whole unit has it. Those warriors are pretty much "normal" choise and somewhat boring :)

    Here is good example of ace looking ice blue and turquise
    http://www.coolminiornot.com/306345?browseid=3934374
    I might darken the shades slighty to avoid ripping my mates colors hehe.

    VastaaPoista